BECOME A YOUNG LEADER FOR THE SDGS
Every two years, 17 young change-makers are recognized for their leadership and contribution to a more sustainable world.
Candidates are scored on aspects such as:
- Leadership – Ability to influence and motivate others
- Innovation – Uniqueness and ingenuity
- Scalability – Potential to benefit others beyond their current scope of influence
- Impact – Measurable outcomes direclty linked to their work
- Presentation – Ability to inspire and motivate others through story telling
They are then selected based on:
- Achievement – Demonstrated achievements in promoting and advancing the key areas of the SDGs
- Influence – Personal influence within their respective fields and reputation for inclusive and innovative leadership
- Integrity – Demonstrated integrity, commitent to the SDGs and core values of the United Nations
Apply here http://sdgyl.org/apply-now/
Important information before you begin your application:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to complete the application. Click HEREfor a quick guide on how to get started.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- Please reach out to Submittable’s Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
Check out how to submit here https://submittable.help/en/articles/904856-how-do-i-submit